JOINING THE PACK?
WHAT HAPPENS when a litter is born?
1. We vigorously review the submitted Puppy Applications/Expression of Interest, (EOI's) again. We probably read them 4 times or more!
2. We contact our shortlisted families via text & email. Please always check your Junk Folder in your email as you never know when an email lands there unexpectedly
3. We have a meet & greet or facetime to get to know each other and see if we are a good fit. You might meet the newborns but this is dependent on Mumma dog etc.
4. We offer you a pup in writing and supply you a copy of our contract of sale
5. We ask for a deposit. The deposit is fully refundable should you, or in very rare cases we, change our minds
6. At approximately 4 weeks we have a group meet and greet at our residence to see the pups & enjoy morning tea together. Its nice to meet other families joining The Sashenka Pack
7. At 6 weeks of age we require the balance of payment. If not received, we refund your deposit and offer the pup to another family
8. At 8 weeks we say goodbye to our precious puppies, and they say hello to you!
Throughout the whole 8 week process we always send weekly reports and lots and LOTS of photos and videos! If you would like additional face time sessions, you need only ask.